Are you looking for simple and cheap recipes you can cook in your slow cooker this fall? These 27 Easy Dump and Go Crockpot Meals for Fall are perfect for busy weeknights at home.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Love printables? Sign up here to access my free resource library that has meal planning printables such as shopping lists and favorite meal worksheets.
As the air starts to get crisp, and the days get busier with the kids heading back to school, I’m always on the lookout for easy and quick meals that my whole family will enjoy.
I will admit during the lazy days of summer, I’m not as diligent with my cleaning schedules or meal planning. But once fall rolls around I’m ready to get back to a routine and that includes finding and preparing hearty meals that are not only inexpensive but simple to make.
One of the best ways I have found to save time and still have a warm and delicious meal ready at the end of a long busy day is by using my crockpot. My slow cooker is a staple in our home along with my Instant Pot and Air Fryer which I absolutely love and recommend as well.
Find some of my favorite Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes:
- 25 Easy Instant Pot Recipes for the Beginner- simple and quick instant pot recipes that will make cooking dinner a breeze.
- 25 Must-Have Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners- easy and quick recipes when you are just starting out with your air fryer.
But, honestly, there is nothing better than putting your dinner in the slow cooker in the morning and not having to think about it until mealtime. It’s the ultimate easy time-saving hack for busy fall evenings.
You May Like
- 18 Best Make-Ahead Freezer Meals to Stretch Your Budget– easy and budget-friendly meals that have been made and frozen that you can throw in your crockpot for busy weeknight dinners.
I’ve gathered my most favorite fall slow cooker recipes for you to try. They are a staple in our home when the weather starts to get cooler and the days get busier. From cozy soups and stews to delicious slow-cooked desserts. You are sure to find something that your family will love. Here are 27 Easy Dump & Go Crockpot meals for Fall.
27 Easy Dump & Go Crockpot Meals for Fall
Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Mississippi Chicken– (The Country Cook)
Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken– (Dinner Then Dessert)
Chicken Tacos– (Julie’s Eats and Treats)
Chicken and Stuffing– (The Cozy Cook)
Roast Chicken– (Dinner at the Zoo)
Chicken and Dumplings- (Spend with Pennies)
Chicken Parmesan and Pasta– (The Magical Slow Cooker)
Chicken Cacciatore-(Well Plated by Erin)
Buffalo Chicken Pasta– (Family Fresh Meals)
Pork ideas for the Crockpot
Pulled Pork-(15 Spatulas)
Pork Chops – (The Salty Marshmallow)
Pork Roast– (Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts)
Boiled Ham Dinner– (Taste of Home)
Sausage and Peppers ( Slow Cooker Foodie)
Beef Slow Cooker Meals
Meatloaf – (The Chunky Chef)
Spaghetti and Meatballs (Damn Delicious)
Swedish Meatballs– (Cafe Delites)
French Dip Sandwiches –(Butter Your Biscuit)
Looking for more easy meal ideas:
- 85 Easy Budget-Friendly Meal Ideas -that are kid-friendly and perfect for hectic weeknights.
- 28 Easy Shortcut Rotisserie Chicken Dinner Ideas- Skip takeout and use a $5 Rotisserie Chicken for dinner instead.
- 35 Quick and Easy Ground Beef Dinner Ideas– simple and inexpensive recipes to get dinner on the table fast.
- Best 20 Minute Meals for Busy Weeknights– easy meal ideas that everyone in your family will enjoy.
- 22 Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes– find hearty pasta recipes that will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Soups/Stews for the Slow Cooker
Chili–(The Typical Mom)
Beef Stew– (Life in the Lofthouse)
Cabbage Roll Soup –(My Organized Chaos)
Chicken Noodle Soup– (Budget Bytes)
Find more yummy soup recipes for fall: 30 Cozy and Delicious Fall Soup Recipes
Crockpot Desserts for Fall
Monkey Bread– (Hip2Save)
Apple Sauce– (Yummy Healthy Easy)
Apple Cobbler (Amanda’s Cookin’)
Pumpkin Dump Cake (Cutefetti)
S’mores Cake (Moms With Crockpots)
More delicious fall desserts: 20+ Easy and Frugal Fall Desserts
There you go, the best dump-and-go crockpot recipes to make this fall. These delicious and easy slow-cooked meals are the perfect way to warm you up on those cool autumn evenings. As well, as allowing you to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with the family enjoying all the fun fall activities.
Don’t forget to sign up for my Free Resource Library to grab my meal planning printables. You will also get access to lots more printables all completely free for you to print out and enjoy!
Follow me on Pinterest for more recipes and meal planning inspiration.