Are you looking for a quick appetizer or snack to cook in your air fryer? These delicious Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls will satisfy any late-night pizza craving.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Love printables? Sign up here to access my free resource library that has meal planning printables such as shopping lists and favorite meal worksheets.
Party snacks are some of the easiest foods to cook in your air fryer. Appetizer recipes like chicken wings and egg rolls are some of our go-to snacks to make in the air fryer especially egg rolls with all our favorite pizza toppings.
These air fryer pepperoni pizza egg rolls are stuffed with pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and seasonings. They are not only great to serve at parties but are the perfect lunch or snack idea for kids. Your entire family is sure to fall in love with these delicious savory treats.
Popular air fryer recipes you may like:
- 25 Must-Have Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners– easy and quick recipes when you are just starting with your air fryer.
How to make these Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
Start by gathering your ingredients. In this recipe, you will need egg roll wrappers, pepperoni, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and olive oil. Preheat your air fryer to 370°.
In a small bowl, combine your pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and pepperoni chopped in small pieces.
Now, it’s time to start wrapping your egg rolls. Begin by placing your egg roll wrapper so it looks like a diamond and add a tablespoon of the pizza filling on the bottom corner. Then, roll the bottom up and over the filling, roll once more, and then fold over the right side and then the left.
Continue rolling until you’ve created an egg roll and then just seal the top corner with some water. Then, repeat the process until you have about 6 egg rolls made.(If you have a smaller air fryer, then try air frying 4 egg rolls at a time).
Finish by spraying or brushing olive oil over the egg rolls and sprinkling with a small amount of garlic powder (optional) and Italian seasoning before cooking.
A few helpful tips to achieve the best air fryer pepperoni pizza egg rolls
- Try not to overstuff your egg rolls. Although, it may be tempting to add more mixture, try to resist because you will just end up with a mess when the filling leaks out.
- Olive oil is essential to get your egg rolls brown and crispy.
- Use an oil mister for best results. However, if you don’t have one, you can always brush olive oil on the egg rolls. (Don’t use cooking spray in your air fryer as it can cause peeling of your basket)
- If you don’t want to preheat your air fryer, make sure to add a couple more minutes to your recipe.
- You can find egg roll wrappers in the produce section, usually by the premade salads.
- You can customize these egg rolls any way you want. Try adding different meats and veggies.
- If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat button, simply turn on your air fryer to the recipe temperature and set a timer for 2 minutes to warm it up before placing egg rolls in the basket.
- This recipe makes 6-8 egg rolls, however, you can double or triple the recipe if you want a bigger batch. (we like making them for a quick snack).
- Make sure to leave enough space between your egg rolls so they can get crisp on all sides.
- If you would prefer not to chop the pepperoni in small pieces, you can add a couple underneath the pizza filling. However, you may find that it makes the egg rolls greasier.
- Keep in mind that all air fryers are different. So, depending on your air fryer you may have to add a little extra time or cook at a lower temperature if you find your air fryer cooks hotter. (when making new recipes in my air fryer, I like to try the first batch out and then adjust the times and temperature from there).
- Lastly, let cool completely before eating as the filling gets extremely hot after cooking.
Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls
- 1 Air Fryer
- 6-8 egg roll wrappers
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup pepperoni chopped
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder optional
- Preheat your air fryer to 370° F.
- In a small bowl, combine pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, chopped pepperoni and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Add the pizza filling to the bottom corner of an egg roll wrapper and fold over, fold in the sides and keep rolling until completely rolled. Seal the top corner with water.
- Spray with olive oil mist and then sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning and garlic powder if desired.
- Bake at 370° F for 5 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
Are you new to air frying?
It’s no secret how much I love cooking in my air fryer, it’s the perfect size for my family of four. Over the years, I’ve enjoyed cooking breakfast, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and even holiday meals in the air fryer. It’s the best way to cook healthy and delicious foods with minimal effort. If you are interested in learning more about this versatile small appliance I share my 20 Best Air Fryer Tips for Beginners here.
Are you looking for ways to get the most out of your new air fryer?
- 12 Must-Have Air Fryer Accessories– you can make the most out of your air fryer with these helpful accessories any air fryer owner will love.
- 15 Best Air Fryer Cookbooks to Buy in 2022– find must-have air fryer recipes to try this year
Do you love free printables? Sign up for my Free Resource Library where you can find meal planning, shopping list printables, and more.
Follow me on Pinterest for more air fryer tips and recipe ideas.